Acorn is looking to recruit an experienced Administration Assistant for their client based in West Wales, to join them on a temporary ongoing basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day administration and supporting the ad-hoc administration including:
· Providing all aspects of administrative and secretarial support to the Director and the management team - company secretarial duties, assistance to marketing activities.
· Administration of the office including but not limited to post, deliveries, telephone, stationary orders, organising of facilities.
· Invoice administration including verification and contacting suppliers when required.
· Delivering training to seasonal staff ensuring compliance with SEL policies and procedures;
· Main contact for the PR team and any PR queries
· Be prepared and willing to respond to business needs in an emergency.
· Work at all times within the SEL Policies and LMIs.
· Ensure clients receive great service
· Any ad-hoc duties as and when the time may arise
The ideal candidate should demonstrate a professional yet friendly demeanour, should be self-motivated, proactive and work efficiently and effectively. The candidate should be confident, proficient and a skilled administrator. The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
· An intermediate knowledge of key MS based computer systems;
· SAP knowledge would be advantageous but not essential.
· Business and commercial awareness;
· Excellent organisational skills including the ability to work as part of a team and individually.
· Operate effectively within a team environment.
· Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Word; with experience in Microsoft Excel
· Confident at communicating with clients and colleagues
· Motivated, organised and efficient individual
· Have confidence to make decisions
· A quick learner
Based on 37.5hrs a week on temporary basis with possibility for extension for the right candidate.
Working hours - office hours.
Candidate will be working from home during the Covid Pandemic.
For a full job description or to apply, please contact Agnes on