Synaptics forged the human interface revolution and are pioneering the relationship between people and intelligent devices. Our products are built on the company’s coordinated research and development, extensive intellectual property and global partnerships. With solutions designed to optimize the user experience across broad markets, Synaptics combines ease of use, functionality and aesthetics to enable products for people, to make their digital lives more productive, secure and enjoyable.
The PC Video Interface division within Synaptics designs ASICs and SW to address video docking stations, protocol converters and many other products. Learn more on the dedicated product page. Synaptics supply all the major brands in the PC market, including Dell, Lenovo, HP and more with Synaptics innovative solutions.
If you enjoy defining, championing and launching new products, including road-map development and strategy then this could be the for you!
We have an opportunity for Senior Product Marketing Manager to identify and grow new product areas. A key responsibility will be to research and analyze market data and information to build a business case for presentation to management, championing and promoting the product through the product approval cycle and becoming product manager if approved.
This is your opportunity to help define world leading and successful designs – defining product roadmaps and resolve positioning of existing products with the new offerings. In addition, you will develop new customers and opportunities by promoting and engaging with customers and sales to promote Display Link technology and products with the objective of securing design wins.
We are looking for a candidate with experience of the semiconductor industry and a real passion of this technology as you will be defining and championing new features – you’ll solicit feature ideas from customers, sales, FAEs and engineering.
• Will be responsible for product marketing for our Wi-Fi wireless video product family. Will create both marketing requirements as well as develop a business case for new products.
• Will interface with world-wide customers and provide product presentations highlighting the features and benefits of the product. Also provide application and technical inputs to customers
• Will do competitive analysis of competing solutions
• Will work closely with product development teams to ensure the product meets the customer needs
• Will work closely with the manufacturing and application teams to ensure the proper reference designs, demos, and evaluation kits are prepared
• Will interface with alpha customers to ensure their product requirements and delivery requirements are met
• Will champion resolving any manufacturing issues that arrive for alpha customers
• BS EE or BS CS. Prefer MSEE or MSCS