Level 2/3 Nursery Nurse
An amazing opportunity for a qualified Nursery Nurse/ Nursery Practitioner/Early Years Educator to work in this dynamic, award winning nursery. Located next to the beautiful Campton Woods we have lots of opportunities for woodland adventures and days out.
Requirements of the Nursery Nursery/Nursery Practitioner/Early Years Educator
· You must hold a relevant level 2 or higher qualification in childcare or Early Years.
· You must have a warm, smiling face that makes every child feel special and happy.
· You will preferably have a little bit of quirkiness. If a child requests that you be the captain of a pirate ship, you will be the best pirate captain you can be.
· You must be able to distribute warm hugs as required.
· You must be able to remain focused in environments with high noise levels. Pretending to eat playdough creations realistically is required, this is a skill that may develop with time and experience.
· The ability to remember the names of many children, their parents, siblings, grandparents, pets and special soft toys is a key component of this job. Again, this is something that will develop over time.
· You must have the ability to read a ten page fairytale with at least one interruption per page.
· You must be prepared to have a lot of fun in the nursery workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your working day.
· Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special, and important to many young children and their families. There is simply no other job quite like working in childcare.
The Benefits of being a Nursery Nurse/ Nursery Practitioner/Early Years Educator in our Nursery
Excellent rates of pay
20 days' holiday plus 8 bank holiday
Annual leave increase with length of service
Safeguarding, First Aid and Food Hygiene Training plus access to many
New uniform provided
Birthday day off
Christmas shopping day off
Access to Perkbox gaining lots of vouchers, discounts across lots of
different shops, restaurants and entertainment venues
Job Types: Full-time 4.5 days per week
Salary: £15,000.00 - £21500 per year dependent on age and qualifications
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent