We're all about automation. Are you?
As we continue to build on our Digital Marketing presence in London, CRM will play a pivotal role. We are looking for a Senior CRM Campaign Specialist to join our innovative and dynamic team.
Your role in the team
Working in the Campaign Management Team you’ll support the product and planning in design, build, QA, and deployment of campaigns and programmes. Here you’ll help transform the business needs from a campaign brief to a smart operational campaign, supporting with end to end operational scheduling and deployment of campaigns.
Day to day you’ll be monitoring on-call, analysing & reporting – optimizing the daily execution of campaigns. You’ll meet daily deadlines and objectives in a fast pace environment and will monitor live campaigns to apply optimisation as necessary, simplify processes to meet business needs. By having weekly calls with our internal customers you’ll improve the support level and new features may raise. Your flexible working pattern will include being on call the occasional weekend (approximately once every 5 weeks)
• Extensive experience with Campaign Management Platforms (preferably Adobe Campaign)
• Experience as enterprise systems implementer (CRM, ERP and others)
• Familiarity with data system concepts, databases, BI
• Experience in SQL writing – mandatory
• Sharp analytical mind, curious about building smart processes and simplify working procedures
• Strong written & spoken communication skills – ability to summarise complex information into clear and concise insights and actions.
• Pro-active, inquisitive and flexible
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
• Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
As you can see, we are passionate about problem solving, taking a hands-on approach. We welcome likeminded people who are highly organised and keen to learn new technologies to apply.
What we offer
We’ll welcome you on-board with 25 days holiday (not to mention 8 bank holidays and an extra day for your birthday), a rewarding bonus scheme, healthcare (or a cash alternative), an attractive pension package and a flexible benefits scheme. Plus, our handsomely discounted Zone 1-6 Oyster card will save you money getting to work and getting around town. And if you see the journey to work as part of your fitness regime, you’ll just love our Cycle to Work scheme.
We take the safety and wellbeing of our employees seriously, especially at this challenging time. We have put in place robust Covid19 measures and are supporting our new employees with a smooth remote onboarding and training programme to make you feel welcome and part of our team.
We will soon be able to welcome our teams back to the office, however, we want to offer a balanced approach to office and home working - now and for the long-term future. We know that not everyone is the same, many people have embraced home working, whilst others can’t wait to get back. Therefore, we are offering our employees the opportunity to work from home up to 80% of the time with 20% of office time built in to ensure we get some face to face collaborative team time - and the chance for a coffee and a catch up!I’m interested