Apply for this jobJob Description This is a fantastic entry level opportunity for someone looking to pursue a career in Technical Analysis. The purpose of this role is to work on the delivery of Management Information through technical delivery of data transformation, data analysis and dashboard building.
The role will also involve working closely with business stakeholders to ensure the MI is utilised efficiently for decision making, writing requirements for new MI, exploring new data opportunities for each area and presenting at leadership team meetings for that particular area.
Role Responsibilities • Identifying, specifying, collecting and validating information requirements from a range of sources to facilitate the production relevant management information.
• Managing technical and complex claims arrangements efficiently and effectively
• Inwards and outwards payments or collections
• Conducting complex analyses using appropriate methods and tools to facilitate the production of timely, accurate, insightful and focused management information solutions and reports.
• Developing and maintaining manual and automated information systems in line with all mandatory and regulatory requirements to support the effective delivery of management information.
• Building and maintaining relationships with internal customers to define information requirements and ensure associated management information solutions and reports are fit for purpose.
The Individual • Computer Skills including Microsoft Excel and perhaps Microsoft Access
• Desire to analyse sets of data, spot trends and have a general eye for detail
• Team player
• Willingness to learn and develop
• Evidence of working with customers
• Desire to develop and simplify processes
About Us For 300 years, we've built our complex global business on a set of simple human beliefs: that individuality is an edge that people come before processes that different perspectives create fresh opportunities Apply for this job