31,965 P.A. ?
|Location:||Rhondda Cynon Taff|
Cover Teacher Wanted – September 2021 to July 2022 – Daily Rate GBP138 – 180 – CF37 Area Pontypridd
Teaching Personnel are calling all cover teachers! Our partner school has put us to the task to find a cover teacher who has a full-time or part-time availability to cover daily sicknesses, course days and PPE lessons within one selected school. You will be required to help support with the cover needs within the school supporting classes of KS3 and KS4 pupils.
The Ideal Cover Teacher -
- Can travel to the CF37 area
- Have a full-time or part-time availability
- NQT or QTS Status needed
- Experience covering KS3 and KS4 lessons
- Strong classroom management skills
As a cover teacher you will be working within our selected secondary school where you will be responsible for supporting with the cover needs within the school. This will be a variety of subjects including your own subjects when the need is there. Our school are keen to welcome a new member of staff to the faculty to help support the team. They are offering additional CPD courses as well as support from the SLT team while within the school.
Perks of working with Teaching Personnel mean that you can decide when you want to work. You will have the responsibility of an online diary where you can block off when you can’t work or open days you want to work. You will be able to teach your subject without the added pressures of a permanent teacher role. As well as being able to teach your own subject you may be asked to cover other subjects within. Lessons will be pre-planned before you attend the school so your responsibilities will be to deliver the lesson effectively.
Why work with Teaching Personnel?
- Teaching Personnel are currently on the Welsh government approved agency list. Allowing us to pay you Wales framework rate for daily supply bookings.
- You will be given an online diary where you can manage the days that you work
- Refer a friend scheme – If you recommend a teacher or teaching assistant to us, once they work a full week you will be receive a GBP50 bonus!
- You will be paid via PAYE meaning NO umbrella companies
- Access to free CPD courses to help develop your skills
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: