Founded 20 years ago, M3 is a leader in the Market and Clinical Research, Healthcare Promotions, and Physician Recruitment sectors and continues to develop new and innovative solutions for the global healthcare community. Through organic growth and acquisitions, M3 now has operations in more than 10 countries and has grown to more than 4,000 employees globally. Due to our continued growth and expansion, M3 is seeking an experienced Corporate Recruiter to join our Global Research division in the United Kingdom.
We are looking for an experienced candidate with full-cycle recruiting experience in fast-paced and growing environments. You should be a skilled in-house recruiter with the ability to source and select candidates, build strong employment branding, and develop talent pipelines using various tactics (social media recruiting, referrals, job boards, etc).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute an overall recruiting strategy consistent with best practices to the assigned business units of the company.
- Perform job and task analysis to generate job descriptions and objectives for each position.
- Partner with direct hiring managers to understand and interpret talent needs and requirements, present shortlisted candidates to hiring managers and provide detailed profile summaries.
- Network and source potential passive candidates from various online channels and ATS databases, social media, career and professional platforms, including LinkedIn.
- Coordinate advertising budget and manage recruitment ads to produce qualified pool of candidates.
- Act as the primary point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process through the offer to onboarding stage.
- Screen resumes and applications in alignment with the job requirements and necessary skills and competencies.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical, numerical, language and logical reasoning assessments, and behavioral questions) to assess if candidates are a match to qualifications, cultural fit and compatibility.
- Counsel the candidate and promote company’s employee offerings, corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting velocity reports and recruiting metrics including number of candidates interviewed and hired, time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire.
- Lead employment branding initiatives and other talent acquisition projects.
- Support HR team and assist HR team with additional recruitment-related responsibilities/projects as needed.
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, to build a pipeline of potential candidates for current and future opportunities.
- Partner with recruiting agencies and manage vendor relationships.
- At least 5 years of experience as a successful full cycle, in-house corporate recruiter. Healthcare related, pharmaceutical, technology or market research recruiting experience preferred.
- Proven success in sourcing passive candidates from a variety of channels.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, behaviour based, etc.)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference checks etc.)
- Familiarity with resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS). Experience with Workable preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly performance bonus
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- Pension scheme (currently 4% employer contribution)
- Life cover insurance from first day of employment (4 x annual basic salary)
- Private fully funded healthcare plan after 6 months
- Excellent sick pay scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Employee discount scheme
- Cycle to Work purchase scheme
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Regular staff siocial events
- Flexibility to work from home
About our company
Founded in 2000, M3 is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (joining the NIKKEI 225 in 2019) and is ranked in Forbes’ 2020 Global 2000 list of the world’s largest public companies. M3’s legacy lies in the power of trusted physician platforms. Around the world, M3 organizations leverage these highly engaged digital communities to deliver medical education, job placement, and market research, to improve global patient outcomes. Beyond market research, we offer additional opportunities for engagement including physician recruitment and medical education, strengthening the responsiveness of our panel members.
About our People:
The quality of our people will determine our future and the difference we are able to make to real lives through the development of innovative solutions to global healthcare. We aim therefore to employ the very best talent; individuals who are driven, creative and want to make their own, individual contribution to making the world a better place. Our Company values of independence, trust and collaboration serve as a foundation for everything we do and inspire us to achieve great things together.
Our Approach to Diversity:
Diversity is in our DNA; individuality drives innovation and creativity. At M3 we don’t just accept diversity, we embrace it. The future success of our business and the ability to continue to deliver ground- breaking solutions to the world of healthcare rests with our employees, each of whom is different and brings something unique to support our success.