Marketing Operations Manager
Are you a marketer that’s looking to accelerate your career by learning and doing more within a fast-paced, high-growth business?
The Marketing team at Contino are looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Lead to join our fast-paced, high-growth business!
What would I be doing?
- Uniting our marketing ecosystem is the main gig – managing all operational aspects of our marketing activities to make them efficient, dynamic and cost-effective
- You’ll manage the performance and optimisation of the marketing department in order to best guide and assist in Contino’s growth effortskol0
- You’ll run the marketing automation tools in the EMEA region, develop lead nurturing programmes, deploy lead scoring, build attribution models & make demand gen activities actually generate demand (i.e. that which converts)
- You’ll work with the Director, Global Marketing Operations to deliver our paid media strategy within the region, working alongside our agency to create campaigns that deliver relevant leads to the business
- Work within the company’s squad model to represent Marketing for multiple existing clients, helping the team communicate and grow business within these accounts through branding, creative content generation, and the development of presentations
- Deliver our Account-Based Marketing activity – working closely with the sales team to strategically market to priority new business accounts, as well as build advocacy within those accounts
- You’ll pull all of the above activity together specifically for our Partners and manage our joint efforts – creating greater collaboration and greater exposure for our work
- Work alongside the Director, Global Marketing Operations to use marketing data as a strategic asset – Tracking our marketing performance – tuning analytics to measure and compare the effectiveness of varied marketing activities
- Connect marketing to other functions – with the process and tech links into sales, talent recruitment and customer care
What will you need?
- You will have a strong background in marketing operations and revenue marketing in a fast-paced environment (Have other skills you think would transfer and want to join our team? Apply as well!)
- Technical skills and capability of working with marketing tools – previous experience with Marketo, Salesforce, and Google Suite are a big plus
- Experience of organising and running your own marketing campaigns and coming up with new ideas to reach our customers
- An analytical outlook with great data literacy – with a good understand of marketing activity effectiveness (website performance, paid media, email campaigns etc.) and the ability to make actionable recommendations
- Experience collaborating with other departments with strong project management with attention to dates, deliverables and budgets
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, as well as be an expert in juggling multiple tasks in different areas
- Collaboration and team-building skills
- You love learning new things and enjoy bringing in fresh ideas!
- An understanding of professional services and technology helps, but if you don’t have that we’re after someone with the right attitude to pick things up quickly and hit the
So why Contino?
We’re looking to grow our EMEA Marketing team by bringing on board creative and proactive individuals to support our global growth in 2021 and beyond. It’s a truly exciting time for us right now with plenty of opportunities to truly make an impact within the business.
There are open-ended career progressions and you’ll be given a £5k annual budget for personal training and attending conferences, alongside an industry-leading benefits package with monthly socials to meet fellow Continis.
We’re working remotely at the moment and Contino is fully set up to help you succeed with working from home from the outset. That means you can pick your own gear! Choose the laptop you work on (MacBook, Windows, whatever you fancy) and more swag!
When we do return, our office is by Liverpool Street, surrounded by London's best eateries, pubs and attractions. Ideal for celebrating your big wins. And everyone else’s.
Find out more.
Not everything fits into a job ad.
To find out more about Contino, our plans, the job, the package, anything – message me, David Holder on firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise, click the apply button or send your CV. Don’t worry if it’s not up to date. Just send us what you have and we’ll work out the rest later.