Provide administrative support to the Operations Team. Ensure product and services are provided in timely manner and according to organisation's policies and procedures.
Carryout data transactions in our ERP system, under the guidance of the Operations Leader. To review demand, place Purchase Orders and manage stock. Liaise with both suppliers and customers, answering queries and offering general support. Prepare for and participate in meetings.
- Good general level of education. E.g. BTEC / A levels /Secondary school GCSE
- Further qualifications in administrative studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
- Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
- Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience of using ERP systems, Oracle an advantage but not necessary
- Excellent data entry skills
- To operate the Oracle system, including but not limited to discrete job creation/completion, material transactions, create purchase orders, run reports
- Organise stores area and ensure parts are located in correct location and monitor readorder levels
- Monitor stationary / PPE and reorder as required
- Answer incoming calls and organise visitors
- To liaise with suppliers to ensure requirements are met and queries are answered in full.
- Escalate issue and create expedited plans to meet customer needs, managing the expedite process to its fruition.
- Support the customer service team with reporting order status daily
- To provide control, KPI's and management reports as required.
- To create and maintain H&S and Quality data as required.
- To liaise with internal departments as required, resolve queries, and prepare documentation and present at meetings when required.
- To prepare and check documentation.
- To assist the Manager in maintaining effective reporting and information on account management with management and internal departments.
- To be aware of regulatory requirements, compliance and information communication - including international issues/imports/legal, awareness and management.
- Work proactively alongside Design, Test Engineering, Quality and Operations both within Newall and the wider Sensata Technologies to ensure delivery of new products on time and to cost targets.
- Attend and contribute to all relevant supply meetings, presenting accurate supply and demand projections.
- Demonstrate and promote Newall's values in behaviours and actions.
- Produce and promote the highest standard of work possible in accordance with the company's standards.
- Work as a member of a team helping to implement, carry out and drive compliance of all company working practices and Health, Safety and Environmental procedures.
- Carry out any other function necessary for the smooth running of the Department.
- Detail oriented with the ability to check their own work.
- Personable and able to influence our suppliers to meet our demands.
- Experience of a recognised MRP / ERP software would be an advantage, ideally Oracle.
- Experience of purchasing from external suppliers.
- Can work collaboratively with supply chain partners and our customers within Sensata.
- Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world's most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing.
- Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication.
- As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.
Return to Sensata.com
We are ready for the next century.
Our vision is to be a world leader in mission-critical sensing and electrical protection while satisfying the world's growing need for safety, efficiency and a clean environment and being a partner, employer and neighbor of choice. Our sensors are the fundamental building blocks needed for a smart, connected, electrified and, ultimately, autonomous world. Click here to find out more about our Future Focus (https://www.sensata.com/about#future)
Sensing is what we do.
In fact, our name Sensata comes from the Latin word sensate for 'those gifted with sense'. Our focus on sensing is also reflected in our logo, which spells Sensata in Braille.
Sensata Technologies is a world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and controls designed to make the world cleaner, safer and more efficient. Mission-critical means products that are essential and difficult to do. You'll find our 47,000 unique products in many applications anywhere from automotive braking systems to aircraft flight controls.
Sensata devices are in systems that protect people and the environment, so what we do matters. We take pride in knowing our technologies improve safety, efficiency and comfort for millions of people every day.
If you are an individual who requires a reasonable accommodation in connection with the hiring process and/or to perform the essential functions of the position for which you applied, please make a request to the recruiter or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to applicants for positions in the United States:
- Sensata Technologies, Inc. (US) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
- View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
- Sensata Technologies, Inc. (US) participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf)
We are dedicated to ensuring our employees feel a sense of belonging (https://www.sensata.com/diversity) and respect every day. We believe that every individual has unique insights that others can learn from. Working at Sensata means you can bring your whole self to the table. Our goal is to achieve fair representation of women, minorities, veterans, people with disabilities, and all types of diversity among all levels in our organization.