|Salary:||25000 - 45000 GBP per Year|
Looking for a mid-level financial & operations manager to join a high-growth software business focused on the private equity & venture capital space based in central London (remote/ flexible work offered).
This is an opportunity for a candidate who is looking for a high degree of responsibility and a breadth of experience across finance, operations, HR, legal and tech areas of the business.
This is a broad role within a fast-paced environment allowing you to rapidly develop new skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Finance/ Accounting – preparation and delivery of accounts, statutory filings, tax reporting and cash management
2. Operations / HR – operational responsibilities include payroll/ HR management, recruiting, FCA reporting and oversight, and developing systems and processes to scale the business
3. Legal / Compliance – managing all legal contracts internal and external (customers) and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations e.g. GDPR
1. Qualified accountant
2. 2 years+ of relevant startup finance experience (either from the private equity industry, startups, fund administration or big 4)
3. Self-starter, highly proactive and keen to learn
4. Have excellent technical accounting knowledge and skills
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: