We have a great opportunity for a Loans Agency Associate to join the busy Loan Operations team of a Global Investment bank who work as an oversight team to their off shore colleagues.
The Main Responsibilities of the Loan Agency Associate are:
- Carrying out a host of daily operational and oversight activities in relation to a book of syndicated loans in the role as Facility Agent.
- Includes all operational processing, effective handling of process related queries and acting as an escalation point on operational aspects.
- Continuously provide high quality client service.
- Responsible for reviewing procedures and related MI with the ability to interpret the information so effective analysis can be performed.
- Review of the documentation from an operational perspective
- Coordination with the Client Service and Transaction Manager on the operational aspects of the closing process
- Perform Quality Assurance function on new deal set up and amendments.
- Set up Deal in Loan IQ for new transactions and complex amendments based on the facility agreement.
- Co-ordinate and process Leverage / Par trading with syndications and trade queries / settlements
- Checking secondary Loan/Claim documents and settlement of trades.
- Managing & maintaining Ancillary carves outs and movements.
- Prepare and manage drawdown, rollover, margin adjustment, repricing prepayments and repayments on complex transactions.
- Checking and Releasing Cash flows
- Reconciliations and Investigations
- Margin changes (Maintaining ratios, Covenants)
- Fee settlement & Billing (Commitment, Utilisation, SBLC, Waiver, Agency & Upfront
Experience and skills required of the Loan Agency Associate are:
- Hold a sound understanding of the Syndicated Loan product and market
- LoanIQ experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience of primary syndication and/or secondary trading is desired but not essential
- Strong communication skills to deal with internal and external clients both written and verbally
- Experience across more complex loans books such and Commercial Real Estate, Leverage and Acquisition Finance, Export Credit Agency, Aircraft/Shipping and Project Finance desirable, but not essential.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work, to ensure transaction deadlines are achieved
- Pro-active problem solving attitude
- Able to deliver high accuracy and volume of work to excellent standards under pressure
- Client focused, with a proven record of commitment to excellent customer service
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/92247524