- Validate if the requested data is in the right format, through SQL Queries.
- Head complex ETL requirements and design
- Responsible for leading the design of prototypes and determining final design.
- Conduct impact assessment with business in order and determine high level design and size of effort based on requirements.
- Implement ETL solution fulfilling stringent performance requirements.
- Collaborate with product development teams and senior designers to develop architectural requirements to ensure optimum solution.
- Assess requirements for completeness and accuracy.
- Should be able to estimate based on size and technology.
- Develop full SDLC project plans to implement ETL solution and identify resource requirements.
- Perform an active, leading role in shaping and enhancing overall ETL architecture.
- Should have Systems implementation skills including requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Should have experience in application tuning / performance improvement.
- Should be able to handle the team effectively, by grooming, identifying the training need, etc.
- Should be able to take technical requirement considering business use and need.
Analyses, interprets data and draws inferences. Reports updates upwards proactively
- Evaluates, recommends & leads the ETL architecture
- Takes ownership of the ETL activity. Identifies generic solution patterns to reduce complexity and cost of development.
- Anticipates obstacles and thinks through the likely impact of the alternative proposal/solutions.
- Supports ETL developers through the development of complex ETL routines
- Perform an active, leading role in shaping overall ETL architecture, including ETL standards and best practices
- Determines data integrity validation processes
- Makes recommendations on increasing scalability and robustness of the ETL solution
- Establishes best practices for optimizing ETL data throughput
- Grooming and coaching team members on technology
Articulate architecture pros & cons with customer technology leads