£19,332.50 plus on call payments paid at enhanced rate[CS1] .
Are you a driven individual who thrive under pressure and loves problem solving? This is the job for you. Working within our team of coordinators you will be responsible for the day to day planning of our Care and Support team’s workload.
Previous experience within a coordination role/planning or booking will give you an added advantage, however if you have previous experience working hands on in a care environment but now looking to use your skills in an office environment your will thrive in this role.
This role will be working full time 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm plus on call[CS2] .
You will be required to work On Call which would include working early/evening shifts and Weekends on a rota’d basis. Working on call requires you to be the designated contact for the out of hours teams and supporting all aspects of care delivery - this is paid additionally to the salary.
Home Support Matters delivers care and support across a wide range of home care services, ranging from welfare checks to very specialist services.
What will the job involve?
· Allocation of care workers to customer visits by using effective rostering, ensuring continuity of care and considering locations, skills required and customer preferences.
· Supporting and directing the field care team in their day to day job and ensure they are following good practice.
· Supporting our Field Care Supervisors through effective communication to ensure risk assessments can be carried out in a timely manner, thereby eliminating risks to both customer and care worker.
· Being the first point of contact for new referrals from private customers and social services teams, accurately ensuring full information is received and appropriate care planning is undertaken.
· Recording, investigating and responding to complaints within timelines, taking appropriate remedial action and escalating to the Quality Manager when necessary.
· Ensure all paperwork and administration is completed and entered onto the relevant systems in a timely manner.
· Monitoring and actioning Live Alerts promptly throughout the working day.
· Manage and oversee high standards of customer care by ensuring that care workers are matched to customer requirements.
· Support with the management of care workers including performance, compliance, hours utilisation, appraisal, sickness absences etc in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
What will you need?
· Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
· Ability to work well as a team as well as on your own initiative.
· Excellent administrative and IT skills.
The role will be to coordinator care across the Norwich area, candidates do not necessarily need to work at Beccles branch, they could flex and work from Norwich base and at home.