I am seeking a Junior QA Technologist to join a friendly team based at my clients Head Office in Tameside. Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager and supporting the Buying Team to build ranges and select products, you will have overall responsibility for facilitating all technical product compliance administration requirements.
Supplying a range of products to a diverse customer base I am particularly interested in hearing from candidates from a toys or furniture background. You can come from a either a supplier or retailer.
Key tasks include:
- Work collaboratively with the Buying Team on the implementation of product development best practice to ensure that products supplied meet all applicable European standards and customer quality/durability expectations.
- Update the database with all relevant documentation relating to product compliance by supplier.
- Monitor returns, supplier performance & product performance.
- Coordinate and facilitate the investigation and reporting of relevant customer complaints/queries.
- Update the Critical Path for all own brand & Findel imported product, identifying and resolving any gaps.
- Regular supplier contact to chase outstanding documentation, maintaining excellent supplier relationships & escalating any issues to the QA Manager.
- Manage samples and record comments where applicable.
Candidates will have:
- Experience in a similar role in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent understanding of product development processes & compliance database management.
- Good working knowledge of critical path principles and bringing goods to market.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to form successful working relationships both internally and externally.
- Good numerical skills with a flexible approach to problem solving.
- Excellent IT skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office and preferably SAP.
In return my client offers a competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday per year plus an additional Birthday holiday, contributory pension scheme and staff discounts.
Apply online or for further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting reference number: NJR11187
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/92288669