We currently have an exciting opportunity within our Senior Management Team for a Registered Manager. The Registered Manager will be responsible for the the delivery of a high quality residential service provision in one care service within Aspire Portfolio, working under the direct guidance of the Head of Care and within the Priory Group Regional Operational Management structure.
The Registered Manager will:
- Continuously improve the quality of experiences and outcomes for our children and young people by supporting the staff teams who are delivering the service to be the best that they can be
- Ensure that the staff team employed within the service upholds in their practice and values the 5 Principles of the Health and Social Care Standard for Scotland
- Be able to effectively contribute to increasing the competence, capabilities and capacity of our staff teams
- Adhere to the company’s Statement of Aims and Objectives and will ensure that employees fulfil their roles and responsibilities professionally
- Actively demonstrate the Six Leadership Capabilities – Vision, Self-leadership, Creativity and Innovation, Collaborating and Influencing, Motivating and Inspiring and empowering
- Be required to bring the knowledge, understanding, values and competencies required to undertake the role and responsibilities
- Be responsible for the safe management of both employees and resources to ensure high standards of practice are achieved within the provision. You will lead and direct staff through inspection processes.
Skills & Experience
- Applicants should have experience of strategic management of children's services and a proven track record of service improvement and development
- The successful candidate must meet the qualification requirements to hold registration for residential children's services within Scotland
- Previous residential childcare experience, qualifications and training that will enable you to demonstrate and evidence the Personal and Organisational Capabilities required in this role by the Senior Management of Priory Education and Children’s Services in Scotland.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Online benefits and cash back rewards
- SMART Pension
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to continual professional development and more.
Priory Education and Children’s Services is a leading company in the UK offering independent behavioural care for Vulnerable people across the UK. With over a hundred high quality schools, colleges and homes we focus on making a real and lasting difference for everyone we support.
Aspire Scotland are now looking to expand their services as part of the Priory Group. We continue to provide a unique community-based, living and learning environment in support of some of the most vulnerable children and young people in the country. The Aspire team assists children and young people aged 8 to 18 years to be fully included within the local community and to ensure they have the capacity to prosper beyond Aspire Scotland in the wider post-school world.