13,017 P.A. ?
Shifts / Hours: Day or Night Shifts up to 12 hours including weekend work
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Counterbalance and PPT forklift drivers for a flowers factory based in the Spalding area.
Although this position is FLT any candidate must be aware there are also other warehouse duties included but not limited to handballing loads and general warehouse duties of the working area, yard and production.
Applicants will have:
• A valid UK accredited RTITB or ITSSAR Counterbalance and Reach License
• Proven experience of operating the vehicle
• Own transport is beneficial but not essential as this is accessible by local bus, walking & bicycle
• Flexibility in working times and role
• Good work ethic
The role involves the following physical requirements on a daily basis:
• Standing or walking for long periods
• Lifting and moving products up to 15kg
• Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, crouching and/or stretching
• Pushing and pulling up to 15kg in weight
• Manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
• Load and unload lorries in a safe and efficient manner
• Move and stack materials
• Keep production lines supplied with empty containers and packaging materials as needed
• Spot lorries and allocate stock as needed
• Rotate floor stock
• General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
• Perform general warehouse duties in order to maintain a smooth operation
• Use common warehouse management software
• Receive/process shipments
• Inspect and maintain equipment
• Reporting any faults or wear and tear
All candidates for consideration will undergo full registration.
The successful candidates will move on to an onsite assessment test to assess ability and knowledge.
Quest Employment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: