Large FM provider looking for an Electrical Engineer to work on their client site in Ware
Your new company
Your new company are the leading authority in high-performance, sustainable facilities, asset and workplace management in the UK. You will be working through this company for one of the largest science-led global healthcare companies.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- HND Level Qualification in engineering
- HV and LV AP Qualified
- Experience in programme/project management essential
- Extensive knowledge of technical compliance policy and standards including:
- Knowledge and experience in working with, interpreting and modifying technical drawings, engineering policy and standards
- Experience in working with CMMS/CAFM systems, maintenance planning, scheduling and concession management. Working knowledge of Infor EAM (desirable)
- IT Literate including Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint and Visio. Experience of Smartsheets will be an advantage
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.