Business Analyst - £35k – North Manchester
My Client, an SME Insurance company in North Manchester are looking for a Business Analyst to help deliver a digital brokerage platform for the business.
The purpose of this role is to provide analysis to facilitate the building of a new digital platform to support the Jensten Group.
- Previous insurance platform experience is mandatory (ideally 1-2 years)
- Competent in writing User Stories in an Agile environment
- Excellent written, oral and communication skills
- Knowledge of the Insurance market and regulatory legislation
- Solid Maths and English skills
- A collaborative and innovative approach to delivering in a team environment
- Experience of delivering projects using Agile methodologies
- Self-motivated, good time management and organisational skills
- Assist with gathering documentation on new projects; clarifying requirements, budgets etc
- Conduct analysis on insurance products to understand key features/requirements for development.
- Creation of user stories
- Sporadic UAT assistance
- Help deliver against project plans
- Work with Third Parties to ensure requirements are clearly defined.
- Work cross-functionally to deliver projects against business values
·The business will offer you a starting salary of up to £35k
If this sounds like you, please send your updated CV to Allan @ Prequal Consulting and I will call all shortlisted candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/92298599