VANRATH are delighted to be assisting their client, a large, multi-site Public Sector organisation, in their search for two Assistant Project Managers. These exciting roles are open on location as they will be working from home, although applicants must have access to a form of transport as there may be some travel required within the post.
The post-holder will be responsible for:
• Assist the Project Lead to develop new project ideas in accordance with the organisations strategic direction, relevant legislation, industry best practice and other public sector policies and guidance.
• Support the design, development, testing and implementation of Digital Admissions as required
• Assist in the management of new and existing Admissions processes and services, and user administration
• Assist in the development and implementation of Digital Admissions procedures and staff guidance
• Provide advice, information and guidance to customers including external organisations, agencies, departments, etc.
• Monitor, evaluate and report on user behaviour, trends, feedback and experiences on Digital Admissions platforms
• Advise directorates accordingly to ensure effective provision of information via digital and social media channels
• Assist with the monitoring and evaluating of the supplier performance
• Assist in the support, development and implementation of a stakeholder engagement plan to ensure continual improvement of online services.
• Assist in the development and delivery of user training
A third level qualification and experience successfully delivering high quality business and administrative support in an area related to the role
OR a minimum of 3 years’ experience successfully delivering high quality business and administrative support
2. Demonstrable experience of supporting the delivery of successful projects
3. A high level of IT literacy including a working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office applications
4. Ability to operate to tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
5. A proven ability to communicate effectively and to establish and maintain productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at a range of levels.
6. Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a member of a team
Applicants must have access to a form of transport.
If it is necessary to further shortlist those candidates who meet the essential criteria, the following desirable criteria will be applied in the order listed:
1. Previous experience of web development
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest organisations in NI on a 6 month basis with possibility of extension. The salary for the role is £31,346 pa pro rata
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…