Brook Street UK Ltd is currently recruiting for a Financial Services Administrator to work for our Belfast client. The role is a full time and permanent job.
Our client has been in operation for a number of years and has a very good name in the financial services industry.
The Financial Administrator would be recruited to supplement their already established team.
* Provide administration support to the Financial Advisors
* Organising client files for meetings, preparation of valuations and product research
* Submission of new business applications, monitoring through to completion
* Accurate inputting onto systems.
* Maintaining and ensuring completeness of client files for compliance purposes
* Prepare draft suitability reports for clients
* Liaising with clients and professional bodies
* Managing/updating business pipeline and all client files
* Organising appointment diary and advisor meetings
* General Administration Duties
* Keeping up to date with knowledge of products and ongoing compliance and Anti-money laundering requirements
* 100% Must have experience of working within a financial advisor practice
* Knowledge of investments, pensions and protection products preferred
* Applicants must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and have strong clerical skills.
* Must be educated to GCSE standard to include English and Maths
It is 100% essential that candidates for this role have worked in an IFA setting or Weath Management setting.
The client is not interested in meeting with applicants unless you meet this criteria
Salary for the role will depend on background
Please send CV via the apply link