|Salary:||From £40,000 to £45,000 per annum Bonus and excellent package|
This is a brand new and exciting position created for a talented independent individual in a stand-alone role. The role offers career escalation/ progression working for an autonomous smaller company which is part of a much larger organisation.
You could come from a traditional digital graphic marketing background and be technically able to work with steering teams, with emphasis on the UE and UI or from a more systems-based project management background (not e-commerce) more coding to UX
The salary package carries a generous performance bonus
The Product Manager will report to the Managing Director,
The position is home based (you can be based anywhere in the UK) and take a leading role in the Support Team.
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products.
It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
• Support the development of the product strategy and roadmap.
• Launch, manage and evolve compelling web and mobile experiences (internal and external) that optimize commercial models.
• Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
• Be an expert with respect to the competition.
• Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product.
• Perform product demos to customers.
• Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals.
• Deliver a monthly revenue forecast.
• Develop sales tools and collateral.
• Propose an overall budget to ensure success.
• Act as a leader within the company
• Deliver a strong track record of successfully releasing for-sale products to market and supporting them throughout their lifecycle.
• Manage development teams tied to revenue targets with demonstrated experience growing and retaining audiences.
• Write business requirements, business cases, scope and costs digital development projects.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: