Are you an empathetic Occupational Therapist who has experience within Paediatrics?
Pulse is now seeking a band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within a paediatric service at an innovative client based in Flintshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering part time hours per week for an initial three-month duration.
To be considered for this role applying therapists must have previous experience of working within a paediatric setting. You will be working with a varied caseload of children who have complex needs. Working includes travelling across North Wales and the North West.
Some duties within this post will include:
• Ensuring that young people are prepared for the transition to adult life
• Working with children from ages 0-19 who have experienced catastrophic injuries and or developmental conditions.
• Providing training, advice and support to school staff, families and carers which may be delivered face to face or remotely
• Managing own caseload efficiently
• Treating patients with complex needs, learning difficulties or biomechanical problems
• Liaising with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
• Relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
• Current HCPC registration
• Previous experience working within a Paediatric service - Ideally NHS
• Encouraging attitude
• Ability to think outside the box
• Be compassionate and empathetic
• Good team work skills
If you are an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist that has excellent communication and rapport building skills, then please apply today or contact a member of our team for more information.
• First class support and advice from our experienced consultants’ team
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
• iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
• HireVue online interviews
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.