Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with an excellent nationwide client based in Stone. Due to recent expansion they are looking for a Cleaner to join their team on a temporary basis to start asap.
We encourage all applicants to initially apply online first, so we can process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Hours: Mon - Fri
* Ensure and maintain a high standard of cleanliness.
* Sweeping mopping and vacuuming of all areas within the place of work
* Refill supplies i.e. toilet rolls etc.
* Constant cleaning of touch points within the workplace, door handles seats etc.
* Happy to conduct cleaning of all areas in the hospital i.e. toilets, canteens, offices.
Cleaning equipment and PPE is provided.
* Previous experience within the cleaning industry is ideal but not essential
* Previous customer service experience
* Hardworking and reliable
* Ability to adapt quickly to change of workload
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight time scales
* Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
* Excellent communication skills
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Holiday entitlement
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Weekly pay
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.