Due to high volume and demands our well-known distribution client is looking for Class 1 Night Trunk Drivers for their depot.
You will need to have held a C+E licence for a minimum of 12 months
- To assist with the smooth running of deliveries from depot to hub
- Operating a class 1 double decker vehicle (previous experience required)
- Start times for this position will be between 18:00-19:00 Monday to Friday.
- To complete collection and delivery of goods whilst following company procedures
- Ensure goods are safely secured and paperwork is in order
- Follow company security procedures
- Keep vehicle clean at all times
- Perform a vehicle defect report on every company vehicle you use and hand them in
- Undertake additional duties, or assist other members of staff, as may be reasonably requested by your Manager or the Directors
- Full UK ( C+E ) driving license required with a minimum of 12 months driving experience
- Smart appearance.
- Good Knowledge of the English language CPC, digital tachocard knowledge/understanding required
- The ability to apply knowledge and understanding to the Job
- The ability to communicate effectively with the client and other members of staff in the operations and warehouse departments
- The ability to work as a member of a team in the transport, office and warehouse departments as required
Rates of pay £14ph to £17ph
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/92337545