Busy Bees in Dudley are looking for a Level 3 Qualified
Nursery Practitioner/Nursery Nurse to join our Team working
Part-Time (16 hours per week)
The top 5 Reasons to join us!
- Childcare provision with substantial childcare discounts
- Excellent in-house training, opportunity
to gain further qualifications, Virtual
learning and career progression opportunities
Exclusive access to UP*; Busy Bees unique early
years learning programme
Retail Discounts Scheme via an online benefits portal
Global exchange programme (short term secondment to
- Beautiful home-from-home rooms
- Quiet residential setting
- Extended, conservatory room for preschool children
- Ample car park and good road and transport links
Established by 3 families in 1984 Busy Bees is now the UK's largest
childcare company with over 350 nurseries across the UK.
To give every child the best start in life
Deliver high quality childcare & Exciting opportunities for
learning that gives every child a head start as they prepare for school
As a Qualified Nursery Practitioner, you will be role modelling your
knowledge and best practice to colleagues.
Here is a snapshot of what your role will include:
Care: We take care very seriously
- As a keyworker, you will ensure every individual child's needs are met.
- Safeguarding children is your priority.
- Speak Up against practices that don't support safeguarding or Our
Service: We are an integral part of a parent's support network
- Get to know the families at the setting and attend parents' evenings.
- Update parents on their child's day and development.
- Support parents with any SEN/ASL needs
Quality: We set and maintain the highest standards it's what
children and parents deserve
- Embrace and promote our Standards of Excellence in every part of
- Take pride in your planning observation and assessment procedure.
- Adhere to our childcare policies.
- Be a key player to ensure the nursery receives excellent outcomes
in internal audits and those of external authorities such as Ofsted,
CI and CIW.
Value: We ensure that we provide outstanding value for money
- Create a setting that is clean and welcoming, with well-kept
- Ensure that children's observations are detailed, reflective and
provide developmentally challenging next steps.
- Ensure we encourage and praise children's development and achievements.
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- NNEB or BTEC Nat Dip or CACHE Dip in Childcare or NVQ Level 3 or SVQ
- Previous experience working and caring for children under 5
- Passion to deliver high quality childcare and exciting learning opportunities
We reserve the right to close a job prior to the initial