|Salary:||£26000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Van, Fuel, Overtime Opportunities|
|Company:||Rise Technical Recruitment Limited|
Roofer (Training in Solar)
£30,000 - £40,000 + Van + Fuel + Overtime + Pension + Holidays
Rise Energy are working with a leading renewable energy provider in the East of England to hire Roofers in the Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridge areas.
This well-established company has recently secured several major contracts for the installation of solar panels and other renewable technologies.
In this role you will be travelling to sites in around East Anglia to work alongside a qualified Electrician as part of an installation team. You will be completing at least 1 installation per day and completing necessary certification to ensure compliance.
The ideal candidates will have previous experience of working as a Roofer on domestic properties and will be keen to progress their career within this growing industry.
* Travelling to mainly domestic sites in Essex, Cambridge, Suffolk or Norfolk
* Responsible for installing renewable energy technologies, mainly Solar
* Working as part of a team alongside an Electrician
* Completing necessary certification to ensure compliance
* Comfortable with working at heights
* Previous experience as a Roofer
* Full UK driving license
* Relevant qualifications such as NVQ level 2-3
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: