Investors In People Accredited
Rated Outstanding by the CQC (Care Quality Commission)
Working for The Care Company (SW) Ltd you will receive top rates of
pay, full training and career development with a friendly supportive
management team. We are offer part and full-time positions,
flexi-time, pay between visits, mileage, mobile phone, medical
services and more…
With growing demand for our outstanding services, we have
vacancies for the right people to work in the Torbay and South Hamas
areas, providing the highest quality of service to our clients.
The benefits of being a Home Care Assistant with us:
- Continuity of care
- Award-winning training and support from our In-House Trainer.
- We offer specialised training to suit your own development
- Family run business with a friendly, supportive culture
- Paid Mileage
- Top pay rates
- Paid holiday (double pay on bank holidays)
- Ongoing learning and development
- Career Development
- Contributory pension provided
- High job satisfaction
- Always introduced to clients before starting with them and shadow
visits until you are happy.
Services we provide
We provide the highest quality care services enabling our
clients to remain living independently at home, for as long as possible.
To be part of The Care Company (SW) Ltd team - you must be:
- Compassionate, reliable and genuinely caring
- A team player
- Good communicator
- Someone who wants to make a positive difference to our client’s
life and your own life
- Available for part-time or full-time hours (mornings, evenings,
overnight and daytime hours available). Some weekend work is
required but not every weekend
- A Car Driver with a clean licence
No Previous Experience Is Necessary – Full Training Provided
We provide you with full training and additional
development. We look forward to hearing from you.