Security Officer - Site Based
Location: BH21 7SQ, Wimborne Minster
Salary: £9.30 to £9.30 per hour
Open from: Wed 28th, Apr 2021 until Fri 28th, May 2021
Would you like to help us make the world a safer place, people protecting people?
- This position will cover Nights and Weekends
- Must be able to provide or clear SC clearance to be considered
- Overtime Available
- SIA Licence essential
How you will make an impact as a Security Officer:
- Prevent and deter unauthorised access to the site.
- Monitor fire alarms, intruder alarms and CCTV.
- Conduct external and internal security patrols.
- Maintain all logbooks and records, ensuring all paperwork is completed in a timely fashion and conduct effective handover procedures.
- Record and report all faults, health and safety hazards and unsafe working practices to management.
- During patrols, switch off unnecessary lights and close windows.
- Display an outstanding level of customer service.
- Display the highest standard of personal presentation to maintain the image of Securitas and the customer.
- Identify opportunities for improving practices and processes.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by Management.
Security Officer | Security Licence | Protective Services | Guard |Door Staff | Security | Patrol | CCTV | Customer Service | Gatehouse | Front of House | SIA | Traffic management | Building Patrol |Access Control | Guarding | Door Staff| Surveillance |Inspections
What you will bring to be a Security Officer:
- Hold a valid SIA license.
- Provide the right to work in the UK and pass a high level of security clearance.
- Be able to work as an individual & as part of a team.
- Be able to communicate clearly, verbal & written.
- Hold a clean full UK driving licence
- Be able to make timely decisions and justify.
- Be reasonably fit - as walking and conducting foot patrols is required.
- Have good computer skills to be able to operate systems.
- A flexible and responsive approach is required to balance conflicting and changing pressures in the work environment in a respectful and constructive way.
- Your commitment to providing a strong focus on Customer Service is essential to maintain the high standards and professionalism of our service.
About The Company
- Paid holiday, company pension and life assurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Wellness advice and support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out.
- City & Guilds accredited training program for professional and personal development
- Support to gain your SIA license
- and many more
Our values are the foundation of our operations and the corporate culture is built on these values that help to shape a long-term, financially successful enterprise by creating value for customers, employees and shareholders. They are summarized in three words: Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness.
With our roots dating back to 1934, Securitas is one of the largest security service organizations in the world, we have around 150,000 clients, of which 150 are globally listed companies. We specialize in protecting corporate organizations, small to medium-sized businesses, and the public so a successful applicant will join an industry leader with over 370,000 employees, of which 9,500 are in the UK.
We are a company where you can develop your Security career, with access to training and the ability to gain professionally recognised qualifications so you can grow in confidence and take on more responsibility.
If you want to know more about why Securitas is the world’s leading security group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit: www.securitas.uk.com/en-GB/
Join the Securitas Team today!
Apply for this job
Upload your CV*
Choose a file…
Upload your cover letter
Choose a file…
Subscribe to future jobs like this?