At the White Horse we recognise a good General Manager is key to our success. You’ll build a business to be proud of, help to grow your team and smash targets. Situated in Great Baddow, just 1 mile from the city centre, the White Horse is looking for an enthusiastic and engaging leader to drive the business forward from reopening. The business benefits from a loyal local guest base, yet still has opportunity to grow and develop the guest base further and wider. If you are looking to take hold of a sleeping giant in Essex, then please register your interest today!!
Join us at Ember Inns, we’re a home away from home. Think real ales, traditional pub grub and roaring log fires: we’re the local to be proud of. So, if you want to be at the heart of the neighbourhood, we want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
• Bonus Scheme – We’re all about rewarding the hard work you put in
• Opportunities to grow with lifelong learning and funded qualifications
• Celebrating success– award nights, away days and team socials (work hard, play hard!)
• Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered.
• Private medical and Dental Plans - to keep you safe, secure and always smiling
On top of this, we offer a pension; 25 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS GENERAL MANAGER YOU’LL…
• Manage, coach and train your team
• Ensure our guests are cared for to the highest standards & safety standards
• Provide excellent customer experiences
• Work towards achieving business targets
• Dedicate time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll...
• Be a seasoned pro in the hospitality industry
• Have mastered the ins and outs of exceptional guest service
• Share the bigger picture to inspire and empower your team
• Develop and grow your team
• Be driven to smash targets with your team
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: