Home Instead Senior Care need your help more now more than ever, 2020 has shone a light on how important care for the elderly & vulnerable is and with more people requiring help, the bigger our family of Caregiver’s needs to be.
We need friendly, reliable, kind & trustworthy individuals to join our team on a part-time basis, whether that is a few hours each night, a couple of days a week or even at the weekend.
At Home Instead we are known for the award-winning, high-quality care that we provide. Care Assistants within Home Instead are known as CAREGivers and the care & support they deliver is designed to allow our clients to live independently & happily in their own homes.
You do not need any experience or qualifications to become a CAREGiver and we encourage people from different sectors to apply, whether that is: retail, hospitality, childcare, customer service, delivery driving etc. We provide FULL training and on-going support from the start.
· Excellent rates of pay from £10phr + mileage contribution
· Full online learning and development programme
. Opportunity to complete SVQ Level 3 Health & Social Care Qualification (free of charge)
· Ability to grow & progress into senior positions
· Rewards scheme and CAREGiver social events
· Employee support line and access to our online discount’s portal
· Refer a friend scheme
· Flexible working
Being a CAREGiver involves:
· 1-hour visits or longer with your clients
· CAREGivers are matched to clients based on hobbies and interests
· Companionship lead care service
· Personal care that includes a variety of non-medical services
If you are looking for work that is extremely rewarding and possess a genuine love & desire to make a difference in others’ lives apply now as we would love to hear from you!!
No previous experience required as full training will be provided. However, due to the nature of the job applicants should have a full driving licence and access to their own vehicles.