Eurocell PLC are open for business and proud to be supporting the building and construction industry. Following the recent Government announcements, we want to reassure you that in line with Government guidelines and as an essential retailer, our branches and manufacturing sites will remain open. As a “Covid Secure” business, we have extremely stringent measures in place to protect our staff and our customers. As guidelines change, we will remain flexible and adaptable and continue to update our ways of working to maintain all COVID protective measures.
OVERVIEW OF EUROCELL AND WHAT WE DO
We are a stock market listed Plc and 2020 winner of Best Trade Counter and Best Recycler at the National Fenestration Awards, Eurocell is a dynamic Manufacturer, Distributor and Recycler of building products, and we serve the nation via our network of over 200 trade branches across the UK. We are extremely proud of our significant growth trajectory, which continues with new branches exploding into action nationwide. We know that our people are our greatest asset, and we are delighted to be growing the Eurocell team further, by appointing almost 70 new Kickstart employees to join our busy teams at our manufacturing sites and in our branches around the UK. We are successful, ambitious, expanding, and looking for great team players to grow with us.
SUMMARY OF OUR KICKSTART OPPORTUNITY
This role is for a 6 month Kickstart placement, and will be for 25 hours per week. All applications should be submitted only after consultation with your Job Centre+ Work Coach for a Kickstart placement.
Under the guidance of colleagues, as a Trade Counter Assistant / Driver you will be responsible for:
• Assisting with Trade Counter sales
• Providing high levels of customer service and support
• Supporting the Branch Manager and team with the upkeep of the branch, undertaking housekeeping duties within the branch and in warehouse
• Adhering to Operational Branch Standards through your own actions
• Warehouse and stock management
• Picking stock, loading vans with customer orders, and unloading and stocking deliveries
• Driving and delivering customer orders (if you have a driving licence)
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
• Basic English and numeracy skills
• Technical aptitude, with a willingness and motivation to learn about Eurocell products
• Ability to take initiative, and get the job done!
• A valid full driving licence is desirable, but not essential
This role is for 25 hours per week, for a 6 month period. The working hours will be between the trading hours of 07:00 – 16:30 Monday to Friday, and 08:00 – 12:15 on Saturdays. Precise hours will be agreed, depending on the Branch/location of the placement.
*Please note, only applications submitted after consultation with a Job Centre Work Coach, and via our Careers site will be considered at this time.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: