Partnering with Project Manager, Senior Stakeholders and teams within various business units to support Projects and BAU tasks, following these through the end-to-end project lifecycle.
• Projects – working closely with the Project Manager & Business Owner/ Stakeholder, documenting the business requirements, modelling ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ processes, documenting and reviewing requirements with all relevant team members and 3rd parties, supporting documentation of test scripts and working with the change manager for training and comms and service delivery handover.
• BAU– creating and assisting in documentation of requirements for BAU tasks and working with Business Systems Analyst to ensure the requirements are clearly defined & understood.
• The Business Analyst will partner with Project Managers and Business Owners.
• They will work closely with senior stakeholders and their teams to understand their business requirements and helping them align this to Business and IT strategies.
• Question, capture, analyse, and validate business requirements.
• Use modelling tools such as Visio, or in-application tools such as Dynamics 365 Task Recordings, to document ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ business process at various levels within the project lifecycle.
• Draft test plan and document detailed test scripts for the project.
• Work closely with the Change Manager to ensure that changes to teams, roles & people as part of project delivery are clearly understood.
• Maintain close working relationships with Business Systems Analysts and Internal & 3rd Party development teams throughout the project.
• Work with Service Manager to plan and document project handover to Service Delivery Team.
• A competitive salary
• A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
• 25 days and an extra day off for your birthday
• A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• A range of opportunities to develop and grow personally and professionally
• Excellent pension scheme