A leading water utilities company based in Iver, Buckinghamshire, is seeking HGV Class 2 drivers to support its operations across London, the South East and Midlands.
- This is an interesting role involving the driving and operation of tankers to collect and recycle flood or waste water from key water utility sites.
- The role operates under emergency work criteria which offers the opportunity for additional shift hours and therefore greater earning potential
- Full training and PPE will be provided
- Food allowances and hotel accommodation will be provided for long distance assignments.
Shifts & Pay Rates
- Day Shift – 6am to 6pm at £13.50 per hour
- Over time rate £16.81
- Minimum 12 hour shifts with potential for additional hours depending on the assignment and complexity of the assignment you are given.
- 4 on 4 off.
- Temp to Perm.
- Previous experience of working with water utility or drainage companies will be an advantage although not necessarily required.
- Ability to work under emergency conditions
- Reasonably fit and healthy.
- At least 6 months HGV Class 2 Driver experience in the UK.
- UP to date HGV Class 2 Driver license, CPC and Tacho Cards
- No more than 6 points on your license and no major endorsements
This is an excellent opportunity for HGV Class 2 Drivers to diversify their skills and experience with a top water utility company.
Call Surecall on 020 8441 3323, apply online or visit our registration centre in Potters Bar at 90 Darkes Lane, EN6 1AQ.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/92381140