|Salary:||24000.00 - 26000.00 per year|
Hickory’s are looking to recruit a Assistant Manager to join our team on an apprenticeship opportunity. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and you will receive a competitive salary of £24,000 - £26,000 per annum PLUS earn up to an extra £5000+ with Tip Jar!
You will be working towards the Level 4 Hospitality Manager apprenticeship Standard and the programme which will consist of a minimum of 14 months training. This will include things such as Business Analysis & Understanding, Sales and Marketing, Leadership Vs Management and Customer Focus, As well as training in the specialist area of Food and Beverage Management.
We are looking for Managers who think they can embrace our ‘Southern State of mind’ and help us bring our authentic Southern style food and warm hospitality to the UK.
If you are a Manager who thinks that you might have the star qualities we need to help deliver our ethos of authentic, quirky, welcoming and community focused service levels for all our guests – then you could have the spark we need….
Essential requirements of a successful Hickory’s Manager:
- Previous experience in a similar role within a fast-paced restaurant environment
- Able to develop and train the team to a high standard
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong passion for the industry and guest satisfaction
- Possess excellent organisational skills, be flexible and adaptable in your approach to work and you should be reliable and punctual
Benefits of becoming our Manager:
- Company pension scheme
- Free team food when on shift
- 20% off for you and 3 friends in all of our venues
- Competitive rates of pay
- A free meal for you plus 3 friends on your Birthday
- A bike to work scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Inspirational team trips (from Margate to Mississippi)
So, if you wish to become our Manager then please click ‘apply’ now!
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: