The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to our leadership team and to the London Office.
The responsibilities include; building positive relationships with leadership team and other business partners in region and at the global home office, to work on a variety of organizational projects, office management tasks and leadership coordination.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and other associates to coordinate a variety of complex meetings and events.
- Answer phones and direct all incoming calls promptly and efficiently.
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the executive or team.
- Arrange travel schedule and track and process expenses for executive management and team whilst enforcing the corporate travel policy and compliance regulations.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through issues and deadlines in a timely manner.
- Assist with administrative financial management needs of the department, working collaboratively with teams to meet budget expectations.
- Monitor budget for leadership team, acting as point person for accounting, submitting and tracking invoices, reviewing monthly budget reports, and maintaining a bird’s eye view on current and future expenditures.
- Assist with communications and event planning needs of the department.
- Expertise in preparing executive communications for internal and external needs, focus on presentation development.
- Support the wider office with additional requests as they arise.
- Take the lead with office management tasks including: all inbound and outbound shipping, replenishing office supplies, welcoming external guests, take meeting minutes in executive meetings etc.
What will you need to bring?
- Experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse personalities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong decision making and proactive problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage priorities and deadlines calmly in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Exceptional calendar and time management skills
- Proper presentation, development, and editing skills
- Effective analytical, listening, and writing skills
- Experience having worked in a fast paced, retail corporate environment is a plus