Busy Bees in Daventry are looking for a Level 3 Qualified
Nursery Practitioner/Nursery Nurse to join our Team working Full
Time (40 hours per week)
The top 5 Reasons to join us!
- Childcare provision with substantial childcare discounts
- Excellent in-house training, opportunity
to gain further qualifications, Virtual
learning and career progression opportunities
Exclusive access to UP*; Busy Bees unique early
years learning programme
Retail Discounts Scheme via an online benefits portal
Global exchange programme (short term secondment to
We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250 for anyone who accepts
this role at our Daventry Nursery.*
- Large, fully equipped Base Rooms designed specifically for babies,
toddlers and pre-schoolers.
- Strong links with the local primary school and access to their facilities
- A large, secure garden area for all age groups
- Home cooked meals for all children including weaning stages
prepared with by our on site Chef and Kitchen Assistant
- On your child's second settling in visit we will be including a
hot dinner so they can try our nursery food with you there
Established by 3 families in 1984 Busy Bees is now the UK's largest
childcare company with over 350 nurseries across the UK.
To give every child the best start in life
Deliver high-quality childcare & Exciting opportunities for
learning that gives every child a head start as they prepare for school
As a Qualified Nursery Practitioner, you will be role modelling your
knowledge and best practice to colleagues.
Here is a snapshot of what your role will include:
Care: We take care very seriously
- As a keyworker, you will ensure every individual child's needs are met.
- Safeguarding children is your priority.
- Speak Up against practices that don't support safeguarding or Our
Service: We are an integral part of a parent's support network
- Get to know the families at the setting and attend parents' evenings.
- Update parents on their child's day and development.
- Support parents with any SEN/ASL needs
Quality: We set and maintain the highest standards it's what
children and parents deserve
- Embrace and promote our Standards of Excellence in every part of
- Take pride in your planning observation and assessment procedure.
- Adhere to our childcare policies.
- Be a key player to ensure the nursery receives excellent outcomes
in internal audits and those of external authorities such as Ofsted,
CI and CIW.
Value: We ensure that we provide outstanding value for money
- Create a setting that is clean and welcoming, with well-kept
- Ensure that children's observations are detailed, reflective and
provide developmentally challenging next steps.
- Ensure we encourage and praise children's development and achievements.
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- NNEB or BTEC Nat Dip or CACHE Dip in Childcare or NVQ Level 3 or SVQ
- Previous experience working and caring for children under 5
- Passion to deliver high-quality childcare and exciting learning opportunities
*Bonus is at Nursery's discretion and will be processed
following satisfactory completion of probation period. Part time
will be pro rata'd
We reserve the right to close a job prior to the initial