Salary: £highly competitive + valuable benefits
About the role:This is an exciting opportunity for an Service Delivery Manager to join an enthusiastic team delivering water treatment and water related compliance services across a wide range of clients in the UK and Europe.
Client focused and quality driven, we are a leading provider of compliance service delivery. Now we need a suitable candidate to manage the delivery of water treatment services and Legionella compliance , working with both in-house and external resource to support our expanding customer base and internal Consultancy team
- Take responsibility for the management of our skilled Technician team
- Manage the relevant resource supply chain.
- Manage profitability of the team
- Manage delivery program of specific clients/projects
We’re looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual to join our existing team. It is essential that you are a team player, leader and able to make decisions. The role requires working alongside the office based team to utilise the field based team to maximise efficiency and customer satisfaction. The success of SOCOTEC is built on long lasting solid relationships for which excellent service delivery is a key.
Communicative, organised, flexible and committed, you must also:
In return, we offer a competitive salary, and all the benefits of working for a dynamic and growing organisation including generous holidays, company pension and discounts on high street shopping.
- Be able to build strong relationships both internally and externally. Integrating into a very successful existing team is key to the success of this role.
- Have experience of working in the water compliance industry. Having a knowledge of the relevant guidance and standards is advantageous.
- Be a confident communicator and problem solver with a determination to succeed.
- Be competent in the use office software packages.
With over 100 years of history, SOCOTEC is the UK’s leading provider of testing, inspection and compliance services, operating across three sectors and offering an unrivalled range of technical expertise and accredited services, including consultancy. Proud of our innovative nature, customer focus and drive to continually improve, we put people at the heart of what we do, employing more than 1500 people throughout a nationwide network of UKAS accredited laboratories and offices, serving over 7000 customers.
Think you’ve got what it takes to add value to our success?
SOCOTEC is an equal opportunities employer.