· Location Bromsgrove, Worcestershire · Salary £17,000.00/Year · Category Office and Secretarial - Receptionist · Job type Permanent · Industry Office and Secretarial · External Reference JN-082019-84415
Client Job Description
Our secretarial team (numbering approximately 50) play a vital role in supporting the business with both day-to-day requirements (telephony, reception, secretarial, calendar management etc) and more specialist tasks. We have secretarial support in all our offices but work as one team to provide a seamless and professional service. Enter brief description about practice area.
The role of Telephonist is to provide a local and centralised telephone answering service across the network of offices. In order to provide these services the job holder must liaise with internal contacts, external clients and service providers.
· To act as the first point of contact for customers, clients and partner organisations telephoning into the offices, communicating effectively and efficiently with in a professional, courteous and timely manner.
· Answer a high volume of calls and maintain a rapid response rate to agreed standards, remaining calm and providing a professional response at all times.
· Operate the switchboard in a prompt, professional and pleasant manner.
· Report any faults in the switchboard, internal call system and any systems connected to the telephone software.
· Maintain and update the electronic internal telephone directory.
· Implement and apply business continuity procedures during the failure of the switchboard and communicate with colleagues.
· Any other reasonable task as advised from time-to-time
� Support, Implement and Maintain Information Security procedures and activities in accordance to our Information Security Policy
Professionalism: How you conduct yourself at work; aspects include; your personal credibility; your personal approach to change; how you demonstrate commitment and enthusiasm and your approach to communication
Delivering Results and Continuous Improvement: How you undertake the detail of the job; aspects include; your problem solving skills; your analytical skills, your ability to planning and organise work, your work approach to continuous improvement/ innovation and the clarity and efficiency of communication
Working with Clients: How you work with internal and external clients; aspects include; how you work with, manage and support your clients; how you demonstrate excellent client service; how you develop business; how you demonstrate commercial awareness and how you communicate with clients
Team Work & Leadership: How you support others effectively; aspects include: how you work within your team; how you lead, support and guide colleagues and how you communicate with each other to achieve successful outcomes.
· Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent) at Grade C / 5 as a minimum
· Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills
· Excellent telephone and communication skills
· Experience of working professional services environment or similar (desirable) in a similar position
· Evidence of working in a team environment
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy