· Location Greenford, Greater London · Salary £20,000.00/Year · Category Accountancy & Finance - Accounts Administrator · Job type Permanent · Industry Banking and Financial Services · External Reference JN-082019-84425
**Accounts Administrator required urgently**
Do you want to work for a fast-growing award-winning technology manufacturer?
Do you have previous experience in Accounts Admin?
Have you used sage software systems?
If you have answered yes, please read on this may a step closer to you new job….
A client of Adecco Harrow is looking for an all rounded administrator with book keeping experience and knowledge, to join their growing business on an urgent basis.
Hours: Monday - Friday 09:00am - 17:30pm
· Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
· Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
· Receive and sort mail/deliveries/couriers daily
· Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access
· Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
· Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
· Administrative support of company's management
· Participate in company's meetings as a recording secretary
· Keeping meeting and reception rooms always clean and tidy
· Organizing and keeping all stationery and documents storage areas tidy
· Processing orders in Sage Accounts Software
· Sending order/invoice confirmation to customer (lead time, stock availability, etc.)
· Preparing pro-forma invoices
· Regular sending statements of account to customers
· Receiving payments over the phone
· Checking bank statements in terms of payment received and updating Sage when needed
· Checking Aged Debtors regularly and chasing payments
· Bank reconciliation assistance when needed
· Dealing with couriers (booking collection, printing labels) when needed
· Checking shipping cost via various couriers or freight forwarders
· Ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner
· Administrative support is provided in accordance with company's needs
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy