· Location Ashton-Under-Lyne, Lancashire · Salary £ 25000 - £ 35000 / Year · Category Energy - Oil & Gas · Job type Permanent · Industry Industrial and Manufacturing · External Reference CB01
Our client, a chemical and process engineering organisation, designs, builds and installs bespoke industrial waste heat recovery and gas cooling/cleansing systems with unrivalled technical excellence.
Based in Manchester but operating in many export markets, they work with consultants, contractors and end-users across the chemical, processing, industrial and manufacturing sectors. Having been in business for over 25 years they have an unparalleled track record in innovation and quality in the design, manufacture and installation of both conventional and condensing boiler economisers and now wish to appoint a suitably experienced sales professional to further develop their client portfolio and accelerate their growth.
The Sales Engineer will be an integral part of the engineering team, will report to the CEO and will be responsible for developing existing business whilst also identifying and generating new business. This includes:
· Supporting and growing existing business relationships and orders
· Identifying product opportunities and initialising contact with new potential clients
· Providing relevant technical advice on how the products can solve specific challenges and deliver maximum energy efficiency, environmental performance and Return on Investment (ROI) for clients
· Working in partnership with the engineering team to develop proposals
· Negotiating contract details
· Provide pre-sales and post-sales support to clients
· Representing the company at industry events and tradeshows, to gain new business leads and contacts
· Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner
· Ensuring the company remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients
· Experience in the Engineering/Manufacturing/facilities services industries particularly within the Steam/ thermal oil/ HPHW boiler environment.
· Experience in selling Capital Equipment such as Heat exchangers, Boilers Economisers, blowdown vessels, tanks, pumps, hotwells, calorifiers
· Experience of planning, preparing and achieving set budgets, targets and K.P.I.s with strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills across all levels.
· Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
· Full driving licence
· The ability to travel across the U.K. and Ireland on a regular basis
· Excellent communication skills (oral and written
· Knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy