Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a Project Interface Manager (Hard FM qualifications required) to join our Facilities Management team at Broomfield Hospital in Chelmsford on a permanent basis. This is a full-time role working 40 hours per week from 0800 to 1700.
- Reporting to the Contract Manager
- To lead contract based works projects, delivering project solutions to budget, time and quality requirements for Capital, Small works and Life Cycle works programmes.
- To carry out initial assessment of client contract variation enquiries and liaise with BYES project team to deliver various delivery solutions (e.g. as principle / prime contractor, management fee or under traditional contracting or design and build arrangements) effectively utilising in-house resource (white and blue collar) and sub-contract arrangements as appropriate.
- Lead the small works team. Assume and assert commercial control over projects allocated.
- Work as part of the site management team to build on reputation, capability and delivering efficiently to ensure the projects team maintains a strong project pipeline and develops new leads and clients.
- Accountable for service delivery in accordance with business systems, such as quality assurance, environmental management system, financial systems, administration and policies.
- Create strategic, operational and tactical programmes to demonstrate how projects will be delivered. Set and manage management and client expectations through clear communications centred around programme/construction programme, budget (internal / external) and the quality of services delivered during live projects until completion and post completion assessment.
- Manage the development of detailed Work Method Statements, Risk and COSHH and CDM assessments for all work activity undertaken ensuring complete compliance.
- Working 40 hours per week from 08:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday
- Must have Higher Technician status in a construction technological field – likely to be building services with significant experience of working within a healthcare environment, IOSH etc.
- Must be a strong team leader with experience of constructing and integrating teams
- Essential to be technically competent in project management delivery
- Previous client contact in negotiation, monitoring and presentation is desirable
- Essential to demonstrate good diligence, a commitment to accurate record keeping and strong attention to detail; ability to interpret building drawings is desirable
- Must have prior project budgetary P&L experience and responsibility
- Experience in working within an NHS contract environment is desirable
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training & development opportunities.