A truly flexible position, working multi-functionally across the entire hotel operation as and when the business requires such as Reception, Conference & Events, Restaurant and Bar and Housekeeping, personally ensuring that our guests receive exceptional service at all times and that all aspects of the operation are maintained and presented to the highest possible standard.
- Our enviable employee discounts on bedroom rates across all the IHG portfolio
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 access for our employees to call and get support and advice on any issues they may be experiencing
- Access to 24/7 Online GP Service - 24/7 access for all employees so they can talk to a doctor when the really need to most
- Hospital Plan
- Online Health Portal
- Eye Care
- Employee Discount Schemes - 100's of discounts, ranging from groceries, fashion, travel, utilities, days out and even holidays!
- Health Screening
- Pension Scheme
- Free meals on duty
- Cycle to Work - Our Cycle2Work schemes from Evans Cycles and Halfords helps all our employees save money and keep fit.
Skills and knowledge
- Proven experience of working in a Customer facing role
- Has proven experience working in more than one operational department and understands the standards and procedures used within different operational departments
- Fully proficient and capable of using the Company technology and systems such as:
- Front Office systems
- Excellent level of numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent oral and written Communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Experience of cash handling, cashing up, using PDQ’s
- Strong Organisation and Planning skills and the ability to prioritise appropriately
- Understands and has awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene, Fire Life Safety & Covid-19 Government Guidelines
- Has more than 2 years hospitality experience
- Proven experience of Continuing Professional Development and completion of mandatory training
- Trained in First Aid and Food Hygiene
- Have sustained a good time and attendance record
- Ability to work under pressure and carry out instructions
- Ability to work alone and unsupervised
- Fully flexible with working hours/shifts
- Possess a can-do attitude
- Good understanding of the English language
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the role
Holiday Inn® Maidenhead/Windsor hotel is close to the M4 and only 20 minutes by car from Heathrow Airport (LHR).
We are just 6 miles from the centre of Windsor, and a direct train from Maidenhead station, a mile and a half away, can whisk you into London Paddington in 36 minutes.
Located just off the A34, three miles from Oxford town centre The Holiday Inn Oxford hotel is a short walk from the Pear Tree Park & Ride bus service for a 10 minute journey into the City Centre.
We have 46 hotels in our growing UK portfolio, international brands Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, and Best Western under our belt and all in some fantastic locations, it’s no surprise that LGH Hotels Management is the place to be.
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/92395544