|Salary:||£10.00 - £15.00 per hour per hour (subject to experience)|
· Immediate start in MARLOW
· Up to date Care Mandatory Training
· Full UK Driver’s Licence and access to a car for business use. Mileage is paid in between home visits.
· Enhanced DBS (Adult Healthcare Workforce)
· Caring and supporting clients in person-centred one-to-one care and support to meet individual clients’ needs in the comfort of their homes.
· Assisting clients with all activities of daily living including meal preparation (food and drink), hygiene, cleaning, shopping, bathing, showering, dressing, hair, aided walking, toileting, other personal cares.
· Building companionship with clients, which is key to trusted relationships with clients.
· Assisting with prompting medication as appropriate.
· Demonstrate care, compassion and empathy.
Your qualities and attributes
· Good work ethics
· Good communication skills
· Trustworthiness, honest and reliable
· £10.00 / hr to £15.00 / hr (subject to relevant work experience)
· Flexible working per terms of the contract
· Career growth/progression opportunities.
· Facilitated training, learning and development.
· Company pension scheme
· Holiday pay
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: