Shaping our business for the future.
William Hill is investing in the technology, processes and people to realise a truly ambitious future vision in digital marketing and as the team grows, we are looking for a PPC Executive to join our Digital Marketing Team in London.
We make a huge investment in everyone, offering great career development opportunities. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and we offer a fast-paced environment where we have fun, celebrate success and give you all the tools you’ll need to be your best self. It’s not just our colleagues we look after – we’ve got a responsibility to our customers too and we work hard on our ambition that nobody is harmed by gambling.
Your role in the team
Based in London and reporting to the Senior PPC Manager in the UK Gaming team, you’ll be responsible for the management and development of our PPC Gaming strategy. Here you will be driving our online revenue growth, both through the acquisition of new players from PPC, but also through the re-activation of existing customers, based on ROI. We offer a balanced approach to office and home working - now and for the long-term future.
You’ll be in charge of PPC campaigns across multiple brands and products such as casino, bingo and poker, so you’ll need to be well organised and thrive in the fast pace required of a marketing organisation for a large gambling brand. This means you’ll own the strategy for your portfolio, that will drive revenue growth through the acquisition of new players and re-activation of existing customers from PPC.
Here, you’ll create and manage best-in-class PPC campaigns, with a key focus on Search as well as YouTube. You’ll own the budget for your portfolio and will be directly accountable for performance. You’ll also monitor ROI on an ongoing basis and optimise where ROI threshold is not met. Owning a ‘test and learn’ roadmap for your portfolio means you’ll ensure we are constantly optimising creatives, landing pages and promotions.
Skills and experience
· Hands on experience in PPC is required (agency background preferred, but not essential)
· Industry leading knowledge of PPC tech stacks, such as Google Ads, Search Ads 360 and Google Analytics
· Knowledge of the gaming and gambling sector, including compliance and regulation, is a plus, but not essential
· Highly analytical, inquisitive and target driven with a proven track record of delivering ROI from PPC campaigns
· Experience of building strong relationships with vendors or stakeholders
· Be well organised and able to prioritise work for yourself and others
· Efficient and confident communicator with strong collaboration and influencing skills
· Data oriented with a strong attention to detail and be highly fluent with Microsoft Excel
As you can see, we enjoy problem solving and learning new tools, techniques & technologies. We welcome likeminded team players who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment to apply and progress their career in marketing.
Who we are
It’s a safe bet you know William Hill already. With over 1,500 betting shops across the UK, we’re one of the best-known names on the high street.
Ever since 1934, we’ve been at the top of our game, going one better. And we’re not stopping there. Today, we’re one of the world’s leading betting and gaming companies – with over 12,000 employees in 10 countries and a booming online business.I’m interested
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: