Our Change Analysts use their strong business, technical and subject matter expertise to understand the impacts of proposed change. They thoroughly analyse and understand cause effect, and use the knowledge gained to make recommendations.
As one of our Change Analysts you will be the first touch point for change activity which can often involve looking at root cause analysis of issues or problems or undertaking diagnostic-type activity – you may use lean six sigma tools and techniques to help with this. You may also be tasked with gathering requirements which then feed in to a change or project plan. In doing this you will listen to and understand the business needs using refined questioning skills to validate requirements, and present findings clearly.
What you need to do
- Process model ‘As-Is’ and determine ‘To-Be’ with a clear gap analysis.
- Work closely with colleagues in the Business Intelligence team to gather insight which highlights potential areas for improvement. Defining, measuring and analysing the scale of issues so that we can quantify where our effort is best spent.
- Justify why change activity is required and highlight the problems it will fix, and the opportunities it will drive.
- Where the change is small you will deliver this ‘end to end’, where the change requires a larger change wrapper you will pass the activity on to a Change Delivery Manager.
- Work closely with other analysts to share best practice, take guidance from PMO on the best methodology/toolkits to use, and work with the Change Delivery Managers to ensure delivery is seamless.
- Run data sets and produce sophisticated analysis which is robust and well tested.
- Contribute towards the development of business cases and benefits by providing analysis which quantities the opportunity cost of undertaking change.
- Look at business wide issues and cross-functional inactivates including opportunities to optimise the end to end customer journey.
- Where findings are within our control as a Contact Centre, you will influence other parts of the business to make changes by providing clear analysis and feed in to either the Brand Engagement Manager or Change Manager as required.
- Work flexibly across change initiatives and apply principles of Agile, Waterfall or DMAIC and tailor my analytical approach to use various tools as required.
What you need to know and show
- Experience of working across Change/Continuous Improvement/Project Management.
- Well versed in different change and project methodologies (Prince, Lean, Agile) with supporting qualification desirable.
- Experience of data analysis and manipulation.
- Ability to deliver/contribute to Contact Centre efficiency targets as allocated.
- Ability to maintain pace and momentum on the analysis accountable for.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, self-aware and open to challenge.
- Ability to engage and gain trust of colleagues across the group.
- Accountable for benefits tracking linked to the change projects personally delivered.
What you’ll get in return
As a Change Analyst you’ll receive a host of great benefits. As well as a competitive salary, rewarding bonus scheme, you will receive a range of learning and development opportunities, 22 days’ holiday (with the opportunity to buy extra holidays), a save-as-you-earn scheme, pension and staff discounts at Argos, Sainsbury’s and Habitat.
Here at Sainsbury’s we’re a proud equal opportunities employer that values diversity at every level of our business. Inclusion and Diversity are fundamental to our culture and values, fostering an innovative, collaborative and fast paced work environment that means we can build a better future for our colleagues and our customers. Everyone is welcome at Sainsbury’s. Want to find out more? Then visit our Values & Culture page on our Careers site – https://sainsburys.jobs/working-at-sainsburys/values-culture/
Argos - Widnes and Home Sainsbury's Argos ARG Customer ServicesRoyal Avenue Widnes WA8 8HS
Central Retail Operations