|Salary:||From £20,000 to £23,000 per annum|
Our client is a well-known health and beauty business based in the North West. Due to recent growth in sales they are recruiting within their clerical team.
This role is flexible to have someone on a full-time or part-time basis.
Day Shift, with an early finish of 2.30pm every Friday.
Salary up to £23k, annual bonus and 75% staff discount.
Purpose of role:
To ensure that all customer orders are processed and despatched in a timely and cost-effective manner, within the relevant customer guidelines and with the correct documentation, ensuring optimum OTIF levels (98%+) and customer satisfaction.
Roles & responsibilities
• To ensure processes are consistently followed in order to deliver a consistently high level of customer service
• To work with other departments, in particular Sales, Buying and Technical, to ensure that new account set up is completed in a timely fashion, and delivery promises are satisfied
• To work with the Sales team to ensure that excellent customer service is provided to all customers at all times
• To measure and report on the performance of the department through the creation, completion and reporting of appropriate KPI’s.
• Accurately process customer pro forma invoices and sales orders on system, communicating progress to the customer appropriately and in a timely manner
• Maintain accuracy of data within ERP Sales Order System
• Work with the 3P Warehouse teams to ensure orders are despatched or collected on time
• Liaise with Credit Control to ensure orders are correctly processed according to credit status
• Build and foster relationships with customers, taking a lead role in the resolution of any customer queries or other problems as they arise
• Raise and track any customer credit notes, within company guidelines
• Stock availability checking and liaising with the Buyers as necessary
• Order scheduling and tracking
• Manage EDI processing systems
• Price List and promotions maintenance
• Ensure the accurate provision of all required documentation for export shipments (certificates of origin, letters of credit etc)
• Arrange necessary inspections (Intertek, SGS, Burea Veritas etc), and liaise and communicate with customers and all required external agencies (such as HMCE, SSD, ESC) as necessary
• Liaise with internal departments and external Suppliers to ensure all orders are processed correctly and within agreed time limits
• Communicate and liaise with Account Managers as required, provided administrative support where necessary
• To act as the first point of contact for any customer complaints
• Provide support and absence cover as required
Skills/Experience and Competencies:
• Experience of working in a busy customer service environment, with excellent customer service skills
• Knowledge of and experience with current Incoterms (ExW, DAP etc) and shipping types (LCL, FCL etc) essential
• Knowledge of Export legislation and required documentation essential
• Experience of shipping Dangerous Goods, including the preparation of DGN’s
• Experience with processing orders received from major UK multiples through EDI beneficial
• Experience of working with third party Warehousing and Logistics providers essential
• Good IT and computer skills, including sound knowledge and understanding of ERP sales order systems, and Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of Netsuite ERP system advantageous.
• Customer focussed but commercially minded
• Highly organised and calm under pressure, with the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines within a fast-paced environment
• Excellent attention to detail
• A team player with a flexible approach to work
• Displays pride, energy and ownership in performance of role
• Detail focused, able to solve complex problems
• Concise, clear and timely communication skills to enable close working relationships with internal functions and external suppliers and customers
• Strong analytical & numerical skills
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: