Day shift Monday to Friday 07:45am - 16:45pm and you finish at 12:45pm every Friday
Pay rate: £11.00 per hour
- Temp worker benefit app.
- Free parking
- Onsite canteen
- Pension Scheme
- Rate increase after you served 13 weeks on site
To take full responsibility for all inventory accuracy from Goods Receipt to Finished Goods storageand despatch through to 3PL warehousing specializing in given area's but providing cover as and when requested.
- Initiate perpetual inventory mechanism to maintain continued accuracy and reliability of stockrecords, analyzing stock status and movement of all parts under control whilst maintainingproduction continuity.
- Investigate discrepancies between computer stocks and instigate correctiveaction necessary.
- Determine and prioritise daily / weekly counts by obtaining and analyzing information pertaining tobuild programme, receiving facility/supply constraints, internal / external disputes, quality /packaging etc., to balance stock levels for all suppliers / ship to numbers without the need for overtime.
- To aid and support in the realisation of 100% stock accuracy for each location aiding in the removalof the annual inventory stock take event, this may include working outside of core hours.
- Participate in the implementation of modifications / engineering change levels, ensuring stockaccuracy and enabling the smooth transition between levels.
- Assist other departments as required; Accounts Department in resolution of invoice queries, highlight possible discrepancies to Production Process, perform Stores searches for mislaid consignments.
- Fully support manufacturing and deal with any internal / external issues which effect the customer requirements.
- To take ownership for reporting each discrepancy from point of highlight to full resolution, to trackthe outcome of each exception and aid in providing countermeasure's / permanent corrective actions.
- To investigate any discrepancies highlighted by the MP&L team and take the correctiveaction/investigation.
- To populate and issue weekly / Monthly reports as required
- To initiate and track internal 8Ds as required To perform random checks/counts on line/warehouse stocks when required.
- To have ownership of returnable customer packaging including web portals
- To monitor and highlight issues relating to the transit locations.
- To conduct HMRC checks in line with AO accreditation.
- To support in the understanding/recovery and prevention of obsolete inventory were required.
- Comply with the Health & Safety Policy and observe all the safety rules to ensure your personalsafety and the safety of others.
- Ensure that you comply and adopt the CANDO programme regarding the organisation of your work
Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Warehousing Manager.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/92426450