Do you have an interest in the IT sector? Do you have strong problem solving & analytical skills? Looking to apply your strong communication skills in a support environment? Join our team to provide helpdesk support, platform configuration, and other services to customers.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity that offers the opportunity to work with blue chip clients. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate. Career progression within 12-18 months to the role of Business Analyst, responsible for implementing solutions built upon the our client's platform.
About the Company
Our client is one of the UK's largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
• Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
• 'Investors in People' - Gold: they prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
• Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2020: They're committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
• Top rated employer - Glassdoor: Their average length of service is 9 years.
• Societal Impact: Their solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
The successful candidate will be education to degree level with a minimum of a 2.1 classification, and will have achieved A Level results grades A-C. You will possess excellent communication, analytical and time management skills. You will be motivated to learn and prepare new skills, both commercial and of a technical (IT) nature and you will remain calm when working under pressure.
* Good customer service skills and ability to deal with customer queries and complaints
* Prepared to travel throughout UK and Ireland
* Positive, proactive and self-motivated individual
* Time management skills with the ability to work with minimum supervision
* Ability to work independently recognising and setting priorities for self.
* Ability to work as part of a team.
About the Role
The IT Helpdesk Analyst will assist in implementing our case management platform across a wide range of blue-chip organisations.
In this role, you will:
• Configure our platform to implement client processes
• Handle support issues post implementation
• Liaise with specialist technical and software development staff
• Attend implementation workshops
• Communicate with our clients by phone and by email
You will be in a challenging and exciting role, supporting our growing number of software implementations - as our team delivers solutions to an increasing number of organisations within the UK, Europe, USA, Canada and Australia.