|Salary:||14.00-14.00 Hourly Rate|
Statistical Production Expert - 14.60ph - 6 Months - Remote
Parity are delighted to partner with our Public Sector client who are looking to hire a Statistical Production Expert on a 6 month contract
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
Contribute towards the statistical production by ensuring that:
* Clear communication, at appropriate level of detail, of the statistical outputs to stakeholders, for example via briefing and contributing towards the statistical bulletin and articles.
* Facilitate stakeholder engagement, ensuring that the appropriate mechanisms are in place for stakeholders to raise concerns and provide feedback.
* Ensure that staff have the appropriate skills to carry out their immediate roles and encourage continuous development to meet future needs. Contribute towards a learning culture within ESG by prioritising personal and staff development, providing opportunities for staff to develop in their role.
* Establish a culture of continuous improvement, where staff strive to improve the methods, systems, business-as-usual tasks and processes. Changes should consider international guidance and best practice, and ESG strategy.
* Ensure that statistical methods used are appropriate, and in line with international guidance and best practice.
Skills and Experience
Contribution to the production process Contribute to the production of statistics by thorough quality assurance of data, following guidance.
Effective communication with stakeholders, requesting and providing data in line with timetable
Identify anomalies and escalate any risks to senior members of the team.
Organised approach and good time management.
Performs simple database queries and extracts data for analysis.
Knows where their data has come from and how it has been collected.
We look forward to hearing from you
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: