We are seeking to appoint an experienced teacher who has recent knowledge of, and experience in, delivering a primary curriculum with a particular expertise in the teaching of phonics. Working 2 full days per week, Thursdays and Fridays, within Y1 in the first instance, we are keen to find a teacher with a minimum of 3 years’ experience and a passion for inspiring children.
We would welcome applicants who:
– are committed to outstanding teaching and learning, accelerating progress and raising attainment
– are passionate about developing effective working relationships with parents to provide the very best support for all children
– are flexible in their approach and can use ICT effectively to impact on teaching and learning
– understand the needs of all pupils in order to ensure that all gaps in learning are addressed
– are determined, resilient and have high expectations of themselves and others
– are good communicators with the ability to inspire and motivate
In return we can offer:
– Enthusiastic children who enjoy learning
– Dedicated, friendly and supportive colleagues and highly skilled teaching assistants
– The chance to make a real difference to the lives of our pupils and their families
– A commitment to continued professional development
If you are excited by challenges, can work effectively as part of a team and are dedicated to making a difference to the lives of the young people with whom you work, then this is an excellent opportunity for you.